This is an advanced call/sms filter tools. Create a black list and stay safe with your Android phone. This is a simple app, but rich and powerful features to manage un-desirable call/text message from anyone. This app has 150.000 users all over the world so far. This number is continuously grown.
- Block call/text messages for a list of numbers
- Block call/text messages for unknown numbers, private numbers (no numbers, no caller id), numbers not in my contacts
- Import contacts/call logs/ sms into a black list or add a custom number (not in your phonebook)
- Two options for drop a call: turn your phone in silence mode or end a call mode
- Easily manage logs (search, delete, restore, disable (PRO),...)
- Text filters by plain text or regular expression, prefix-matches, postfix matches.
- Quick ON/OFF button
- Advanced number matching mode including exactly, start with, end with, contains, regular expression
- Disable/enable logs (PRO)
- Password protection (PRO)
- Invisible blacklist icon (Invisible)
* PRO: Pro version can be purchased on Android Market
* Invisible: Invisible version likes Pro version, but it has an icon and a name different.
- White list
- One click to turn on/off widget.
- One click to turn on/off all call/text block.
- Gingerbread end-call problem: Google blocked dev. from intervene an imcomming call (see more here). All experimental features in Gingerbread are available in Gingerbread edition
- Drop in conversation call when receives an incoming call from a blocked number
- Voicemail issue
Security and privacy are a center point of users concerns. They often ask me why I request certain permissions on Blacklist. Hereunder we detail the usage of each permission. Indeed, to ensure Blacklist functionalities works correctly, it requires
- android.permission.READ_CONTACTS: Read your contact list in order to import new number
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: Listen to incoming calls
- android.permission.MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: Cancel an incoming call
- android.permission.READ_SMS/RECEIVE_SMS: intercept imcoming sms
- android.permission.WRITE_SMS: Restore sms logs
- android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS: read and write call logs
- android.permission.CALL_PHONE: Initialize a call back from logged number.
In the free version, we display Admod banners which requires additional permission (that do not include in PRO version)
- Fixed minor bugs
- Update Admob APIs
- Added notification option for blocked activities
- Added matching method for custom numbers including exactly, start with, end with, contains and RegEx modes.
- Added scroll view for contact setting in small screen