Auto Texting is an assistant for your Droid. It simplifies your task during you are in a meeting, in the road. It allows customizing for each contact, or groups.
- Auto-reply SMS for incoming SMS and missed calls for specific
(individual or group) numbers.
- Quickly per group enable auto-reply.
- Quickly calendar add
- Quick reply sms/missed call
- Keyword enabled templates (ex. Hi $name
, I'm in the meeting, I will call you back)
- Add/edit/delete reusable templates.
- Main screen:When open the app. , you will see a list of templates.
- You can quickly enable/disable pre-configured auto-reply SMS/call.
focus on a template then press menu button, or press and hold a template
in the list.
- Add keyword: During edit template, please menu
button to add available keywords.
- Edit Call Assist:
- Input title/message content/ select contact who will be replied automatically when you received a missed call or SMS
- Predefined macros
- $name: Contact's
name defined in your address book.
- $first_name: Contact's first
name defined in your address book
- $now: time when SMS is sent
(ex. 20 Feb 2010), change it format in settings.
- $next5min: now
plus 5 minutes
- $next15min: now plus 15 minutes
- $next30min: now
plus 30 minutes
- $next1hour: now plus 1 hour
- $next2hour: now
plus 2 hours
- $tomorrow: tomorrow from now
next week from now
- Please email me or
comment on this page if you find any useful macro